As to ada and me, whom he had wrapped up with great care, the night being sharp and frosty, we trembled from head to foot . 至于我和婀达两人,他虽然煞费苦心地把我们裹了起来,但是夜里风寒霜浓,我们还冻得浑身发抖。
Gillanbone was not a particularly superstitious community, but even the most cynical resident shivered that sunday, september 2nd . 吉兰本不是一个特迷信的地方,但在9月2日那个星期天,即使是感情冷漠的居民,也激动得浑身发抖。
I stand on the doorstep shivering with cold 我站在门前台阶上,冻得浑身发抖。
He stood shivering on the brink , waiting to dive in 他站在边上等待跳水时浑身发抖
I believe i must say , yes - and yet i shudder 我相信我必须说,是的然而我浑身发抖了。
She shuddered at the sight of the dead body 她一看到那具尸体就浑身发抖。
The quicker the better - i m all in a shiver . 越快越好,我浑身发抖。 ”
We re a capital couple are bloom and i 浑身发抖,缩作一团,卑躬屈膝地双手合十噢,好冷啊!
The children trembled all over with fear 孩子们吓得浑身发抖。
He was frightened into shaking and trembling 他吓得浑身发抖。