I am sorry to have to refer to this, but i believe that you will appreciate my honesty in giving you the true reason . 提起这一点,实在很对不起,不过我相信,我老老实实说出真正原因,你是不会见怪的。
For some singular reason, an impression seemed to reign among the servants generally that missis would not be particularly disobliged by delay . 说也奇怪,仆人中似乎普遍有一种印象:觉得耽误一点时间,主母也决不会见怪。
Reliving mentally, the events of three days earlier, andrew said, "you will have to make allowance for my having been a little dazed at the time. " 安德鲁脑际闪过五天前的种种情景,说到:“那时我有点神魂颠倒,这你恐怕不能见怪。”
I hope this is okay . i need to make this quick 我希望你们不会见怪我得抓紧点时间
He begged pardon for having displeased her 他请求她原谅,不要见怪。
If anything i said displeased you , please do not take it ill 如果我哪句话说得不中听,请别见怪。
No offense , but i regret thatyour profession needs to exist 请勿见怪但我对你的职业水准感到遗憾
You are too slow , said mr fogg . pardon me , monsieur , it is impossible - “请您别见怪,先生,我的表是不会慢的。 ”
I mean , no offense , 我是说,别见怪
Although jeff was given to lying , he never took umbrage at being accused of it 尽管杰克喜欢撒谎,可别人为此指责他时他从不见怪。