She thought he would make an abject fool of himself, and for her sake, as well as his, decided to prevent him from standing . 她认为他会当众出丑,为他俩着想,她决定制止他当候选人。
For all the presumed coolness on the surface, he had an instinctive tendency to put himself into the skins of others . 他表面上来虽然十分冷漠,但是他出于本能,总是愿意设身处地为别人着想。
He is a selfish man never thinks of others 他是个以自我为中心不为别人着想的人。
He thinks of others more often than of himself 他为别人着想多,为自己着想少。
You just take her part , no wonder she ' s like this 你总是为她着想怪不得她会这样
. . . he was really quick to want to destroy it 他怎么那么急着想销毁它,不是吗?
We gonna go ? you only know how to think aboutyourself 走吗?你只顾为自己着想
She began to try all manner of remedies on him 她马上试着想用各种药来治疗他。
Its nothing to me ; its for your sake i wish it “我无所谓,我都是为你着想。 ”
I ' m trying to figur out this problem right now 我现在正试着想办法解决这个问题。