The two in question were so much superior to all the rest in influence, that when they agreed, no one disputed their mandates . 所谈到这两个人的威信远比其他人的威信高,只要他们同意的,别人就不会再反对。
Each time he convinced himself that the waves could not possibly get bigger, a new monster taller than the rest lifted the vessel toward the sky . 每当他自我安慰地想海浪不会再大时,就会有一个更大的浪头把船抛到半空。
Magic ceases to interest us where the relation of the means to ends assumes the definiteness and certainty of a scientific demonstration . 当手段与结果之间的关系表现为一种科学论证的确切性和肯定性时,我们就不会再对魔力感兴趣。
Nah , i told you . she ' s not gonna do that anymore 不,我跟你说过她不会再那么做了
If he says no , then i won ' t bother you again 如果他说不,那么我不会再来打搅你
And l will not let you get him hurt again like that 我不会再让你伤害他了,就像
You told her this chance would never come again 你告诉她过这个机会不会再来了?
I promise . you have my words . i won ' t do it again 我保证.我不会再做那种事情拉
Martha logan won ' t be giving us any more trouble 玛莎?洛根不会再给我们添麻烦了
Okay , well , i ' m not gonna let you hold me back 不管怎么样,我不会再让你压抑我了