- I should be ashamed to show my face in public .
- Say it to his face , not behind his back ..
- The face was strong and fleshy and brutal .
- The pale, delicate face haunted her .
- The captain lay on his face on the hillside .
- Exposed burns of face are easily affected .
- A wooden house sometimes has a brick facing .
- Her face looked vivid and happy。
- None of you had the guts to face that .
- There was in her face a hunted look .
- having a face or facing especially of a specified kind or number; often used in combination; "a neatly faced terrace"
face 中文, facing 中文, open face 中文, screen face 中文, face time 中文, pudding face 中文, copper facing 中文, facing tool 中文, coal face 中文, facecenteredlattice 中文, facecharacternonimpactprintingtechnique 中文, facecleat 中文, facecloth 中文, facecrusher 中文, faced and drilled 中文, faced away from your heart 中文, faced block 中文, faced card 中文,