音标：[ feis ] 发音:
过去式: faced 过去分词: faced 名词复数: faces 现在分词: facing
- I should be ashamed to show my face in public .
- Say it to his face , not behind his back ..
- The face was strong and fleshy and brutal .
- The pale, delicate face haunted her .
- The captain lay on his face on the hillside .
- Exposed burns of face are easily affected .
- A wooden house sometimes has a brick facing .
- Her face looked vivid and happy。
- None of you had the guts to face that .
- There was in her face a hunted look .
- a vertical surface of a building or cliff
- the side upon which the use of a thing depends (usually the most prominent surface of an object); "he dealt the cards face down"
- the striking or working surface of an implement
- the general outward appearance of something; "the face of the city is changing"
- the feelings expressed on a person''s face; "a sad expression"; "a look of triumph"; "an angry face"
同义词：expression, look, aspect, facial expression,
- impudent aggressiveness; "I couldn''t believe her boldness"; "he had the effrontery to question my honesty"
同义词：boldness, nerve, brass, cheek,
- status in the eyes of others; "he lost face"
- the front of the human head from the forehead to the chin and ear to ear; "he washed his face"; "I wish I had seen the look on his face when he got the news"
- the part of an animal corresponding to the human face
- a specific size and style of type within a type family
同义词：font, fount, typeface, case,
- a contorted facial expression; "she made a grimace at the prospect"
- a surface forming part of the outside of an object; "he examined all sides of the crystal"; "dew dripped from the face of the leaf"
- a part of a person that is used to refer to a person; "he looked out at a roomful of faces"; "when he returned to work he met many new faces"
- deal with (something unpleasant) head on; "You must confront your problems"; "He faced the terrible consequences of his mistakes"
同义词：confront, face up,
- present somebody with something, usually to accuse or criticize; "We confronted him with the evidence"; "He was faced with all the evidence and could no longer deny his actions"; "An enormous dilemma faces us"
- oppose, as in hostility or a competition; "You must confront your opponent"; "Jackson faced Smith in the boxing ring"; "The two enemies finally confronted each other"
- cover the front or surface of; "The building was faced with beautiful stones"
- line the edge (of a garment) with a different material; "face the lapels of the jacket"
- turn so as to face; turn the face in a certain direction; "Turn and face your partner now"
- turn so as to expose the face; "face a playing card"
- be oriented in a certain direction, often with respect to another reference point; be opposite to; "The house looks north"; "My backyard look onto the pond"; "The building faces the park"
- be opposite; "the facing page"; "the two sofas face each other"
The face is a central sense organ complex, normally on the ventral surface of the head for animals that have one. It can, depending on the definition in the human case, include the hair, forehead, eyebrow, eyelashes, eyes, nose, ears, cheeks, mouth, lips, philtrum, temple, teeth, skin, and chin.
这个生活习惯让你没办法富起来 你中枪？ （双语）
表达爱意的英文句子 The Sentences to Express Love