- He was more zealous than the zealots .
- They were zealous reformers but they were not communists .
- Each of the several chief theories has its host of zealous partisans .
- This zealous attempt to identify the "american voice" in fiction can lead to distortion .
- Edward heath, zealous for his european relationship, was increasingly absorbed by domestic crisis .
- In fact, the most important aspect of the matsushita sales "system" is the zealous personal attention matsushita gives to the customer .
- She made zealous efforts to clean up the classroom
- She made zealous efforts to clean up the house
- An eccentric person , especially one who is unduly zealous
- A zealous man , however . really he was
- He is a zealous supporter of our cause
- We zealous serve for you ! we sincere cooperate with you
- The zealous dealer has an ideal idea of dealing with the meal
- He replied , " i have been very zealous for the lord god almighty
- He was zealous for improvement
- Work , zealous research . .
- He is zealous to help us
- I should be under zealous
- Her beauty drew many zealous suitors who pursued her relentlessly
- Work , zealous research