- A number x is called an almost upper bound of a .
- Electrons survive at least 1 x 1021 years.
- X is killed by some non-zero element of a .
- These lines are bisected by x- and t-axes .
- Product y is more trouble-free than x .
- The product is the inner product of x and y .
- Adjoin two new vertices x and y to n .
- This series will converge when|x|<1.
- Let the force in one of the bars be x .
- If flag is on, branch to instruction x .
- She x-ed out most of what she had written .
- The real numbers are called the barycentric coordinates of x .
- We can construct many functions by assuming x=y .
- Allow me to present mr. x to you .
- Every open covering of x has a finite sub-covering .
- In particular, x must be zero on the wall of the box .
- We read a x b as "a cross b".
- This can be extended to n x n tridiagonal matrices.
- The coordinates x, y, and z are called the relative coordinates .
- The associated topology is the constructible topology on x .