Here was i thinking you a new-sprung child of nature; there were you, the belated seedling of an effete aristocracy . 我本来还以为你是大自然的新生儿女哪,谁知道可是奄奄绝息的贵族留下来的一枝日暮途穷的孽子儿孙呢!
The resulting impression on my mind was not one of much confidence as to the safety of my small isolated force should i suffer a severe setback . 我最终的印象是:如我一旦遭受挫折,绝无一人敢保证我脆弱的孤立部队之安全。
For four impassioned ones around that table the sunshine of the morning went out at a stroke, and the birds muffled their song . 那张饭桌上,有四个情深义重的人,觉得那天早晨的太阳,一下光沉耀绝,鸟儿的歌声也一下变得响沉音弱。
She cried, lifting her noble-looking face up to me, all stained as it was with tears, with an air of infinite beseeching that went straight to my heart . 她哭了,向我抬起了那沾满泪水的高尚的面孔,脸上那哀伤欲绝的表情直刺我的心房。
St : most of the clubs meet from 7 to 9 pm 绝大部份的分会都是晚上7点到9点聚会。
This is the last place where i expected to meet you 我绝没想到会在这里遇见你。
The secret of success is constancy of purpose 成功的秘绝在于目标坚定,不屈不挠
Can play all most all format of video files 永不捆绑任何插件程序,绝无垃圾文件
No warning of such a sad song of broken hearts 没有人警告我这是首伤心欲绝的歌。
Call espn cause you can ' t write this shit 快给espn打电话他们绝没想到会有这事