Such had been his first dip into the dark abysses of existence . 他第一次跌进人生黑暗深渊的情形就是这样。
In the morning sunshine a precipice shone forth beyond the gulf . 晨曦中,一座悬崖在深渊的对岸闪耀着光辉。
You feel as if you were at the bottom of some tremendous abyss, with all the world far above you . 真叫人觉得好像在什么大深渊的底下一样,整个世界都高高在上。
I see honors, happiness, success, shining upon every billow of the dark gulf beneath which i must sink at last . 我最后得葬身于黑暗的深渊,可是在那深渊的滚滚波涛上都闪烁着荣誉、幸福和成就。
It was more merciful to launch the condemned man into twenty-four hours than to keep him shivering on the brink of that dread gulf for three weeks . 把死囚在宣判24小时之后处决,比使他在恐惧深渊的边缘颤抖将近3个星期要更为仁慈些。
And sometimes when you look into the abyss . . 有时当你望向深渊的的时候,
On every summit you are on the brink of an abyss 在每一座顶峰上,你都处在一个深渊的边缘。
And in his right hand , the key to the bottomless pit . 在他的右手中,握着打开无底深渊的钥匙”
This could be the start of our season going down the drain 这会是我们这个赛季滑向深渊的开始。
Time to look into the abyss ! there are wonders there 到了审视深渊的时候了!那里没有任何疑惑!