Schleicher was urging him to increase his power-and, not inconsequentially, schleicher's own-by expropriating some of the subordinate services . 施莱歇极力怂恿他利用部分下级机构来加强自己的权力--当然也就加强了施莱歇本人的权力。
The ads tempt people into buying their products 那些广告怂恿大家去购买其产品。
He tried to entice the child away from its home 他企图怂恿那个孩子离家出走。
There must be someone who had put him up to that 肯定有人怂恿他去干那件事。
I ' m not making - - you are encouraging me . . 我没有设计你… … -你在怂恿我… …
Michel ardan determined to effect their reconciliation 米歇尔?阿当决定怂恿他们和解。
He was abetted in these illegal activities by his wife 他受妻子怂恿进行这些非法活动
I didn ' t want to do it but tom kept egging me on 我本不想做那件事,但汤姆一直怂恿我。
I didn ' t want to do it but peter kept egging me on 我本不想做那件事,但彼得一直怂恿我
I didn ' t want to do it but peter kept egging me on 我本不想做那件事,但彼得一直怂恿我