Victor henry narrated his bomber adventure in a matter-of-fact way . 维克多亨利实事求是地把他在轰炸机上的冒险经历叙述了一遍。
I am a realist -- i know you can not change people 's attitudes overnight . 我是实事求是的人知道不可能在一夜之间改变人们的看法。
We must be realistic in our self-estimation , neither being conceited nor belittling ourselves . 我们对自己的估计应该实事求是,不要自高自大,也不要妄自菲薄。
Their duty is to ensure that the directors are reporting correctly on the state of affairs of the company . 他们的职责是确保公司的董事对本公司的情况作实事求是的工作报告。
In my opinion, what the country needs, first and foremost, is a good, sound, business-like conduct of its affairs . 依我看这个国家首先需要稳健可信,实事求是地处理国家事务。
I was tired but unrepentant and didn't seem able to force myself into a practical posture of usefulness and obedience . 我很疲倦,却毫不悔悟,不肯强迫自己作出一种服服贴贴,有益而实事求是的姿态。
Many of the terms used in the most matter-of-fact way by this great assemblage of the first ladies and gentlemen in the land would have made a comanche blush . 这一大群人明明都是国中最上等的绅士淑女,但是他们用最实事求是的态度说出话来,所用的字眼儿有许多都是让科芒契人听了都得面红耳赤的。
Ideological line of emancipating the mind and seeking 解放思想实事求是的思想路线
Excellence is not absolute but dynamic 先进是以人为本,实事求是,不断创新。
Historical development of the idea : seeking truth from facts 实事求是思想的历史发展