You feel an intimate communion with the breeze, and with the trees breaking into leaf, and with the iridescence of the river . 你好象同飒飒的微风,同绽露嫩叶的树木,同波光变幻的流水息息相通。
The poems of this phase had generally a narrative thread that was reduced at times to a shadow-and they rambled gracefully, argumentatively, variously . 这一阶段的诗,一般有一条有时谈到只剩一点影子的叙事的线索,这些诗就是这样优雅庄重地,追根究底地,变幻多端地抒写下去。
In sleep there come to the surface buried genealogical facts, ancestral curves, dead men's traits, which the mobility of daytime animation screens and overwhelms . 人在睡眼里,一些暗藏的遗传上的实质、祖先的轮廓、已故的人们的特征,都浮现到表面上来,而这在白天里由于生气勃勃的变幻都被隐藏和掩没起来了。
Q : granted , but memory does not make it illusion 就算是、但记忆并不使它变幻。
A seachange this , brown eyes saltblue 这是海水的变幻195 ,褐色眼睛呈盐灰色。
It moved over me , full of changing colours 它在我身上移动着,满是变幻的色彩。
Granted , but memory does not make it illusion 就算是、但记忆并不使它变幻。
My boy - the great illusionist 我的儿子伟大的视觉变幻大师
I know that change is constant . i learn to go with the flow 我明白变幻才是永恒。我学习随世事之流态而安。
She feasted her eyes on the ever - changing scenery of rare beauty 她尽情观赏那变幻无穷的、难得一见的美景。