Till one day my mother, a watchful woman, but hasty-minded, seeing i was changed, followed me and saw the beautiful white woman . 终于有一天,我的母亲一个很精明细心但脾气暴躁的女人发现我的反常,就尾随着我,看见了那个美丽的白女人。
On july 20, 1944, the army stood everywhere deep in foreign territory, nine million strong, fighting magnificently despite erratic leadership . 一九四四年七月二十日,武装部队到处还深入敌境,他们的人数多达九百万,尽管领导乖僻反常,仗还是打得十分出色。
Hurricanes, too might come in september and october and even in early november and there could be freak tropical storms any time from june on . 也有的时候,九、十月份,甚至十一月份头上还刮飓风;反正,从六月份起,说不准什么时候都会骤然刮起反常的热带风暴。
Our experience here in dixie with such depraved types of people has shown that only the death penalty, inflicted in a public and dramatic manner, has any influence upon their peculiar mentality . 我们这儿南方对付这班道德败坏的人的经验证明,只有死刑--而且要在大庭广众之间用戏剧性方式执行--才能对他们反常的心理产生影响。
Your perversion is that you ' re a sociopath 你的倒错和反常表现在你是个反社会的人
We ' ve had an abnormal amount of rain this summer 今年夏天我们这儿的降雨反常。
It can also cause a dangerously abnormal heartbeat 同样会引起危险反常的心搏。
We were very surprised at his abnormal behavior 我们对他的反常行为感到非常吃惊。
You haven ' t noticed anything unusual with shawn 你有没有注意到肖恩有什么反常
There ' s sth . funny about the telephone ; it won ' t work 电话有点反常,打不通。