The letter shows him that he made a good decision by placing his business with you and assures him in his opinion that your firm can deliver . 这信向他表明,他与你做生意是良策,同时在他看来还向他证实你们公司会不负所望
I shall take what measure is none of you business 我要采取什么措施都与你无关。
Married and not living apart from your spouse ; or 已婚且并非与你配偶分开居住或
Doctor : quite in keeping with a man of your age 医生:也与你这样年龄的人相符。
And he cannot wait to spend the rest of his life with you 他渴望着与你共度余生
And he cannot wait to spend the rest of his life with you 他渴望着与你共度余生
Then joab said , i will not linger here with you 14约押说,我不能这样与你留连。
I shall be delighted to come and meet your wife 我将非常乐意来与你的妻子见面。
Lt ' s like nothing you ' ve ever gone after before 它与你曾经寻找过所有东西都不同
Are you still in contact with your french pen pal 你还有与你的法国笔友交往吗?