Grandmother went on talking in her polite virginia way, not admitting their stark need or her own remissness . 祖母继续以她那种弗吉尼亚式的彬彬有礼的态度同她说话,即不去理会他们那已到了极点的贫困,也不提她自己的疏忽。
The final chapters, in which adams explains his theories without reference to his own life, are necessarily uninteresting to the average reader . 最后那几章,亚当斯只解释理论不提自己的生活、一般读者一定会觉得枯燥无味。
Cumming's report made no mention of the implications for the cia visit of doyne ditmass'removal from the movements analysis program . 卡明的报告根本不提把多伊尼迪特马斯调离“活动分析”计划工作会对中央情报局派人来访一事产生什么影响。
- those we don ' t speak of ! - do not be frightened -那些我们不提的东西! -别害怕
But one word from you will silence me for ever 只要你说一句话我便再也不提这桩事
Those we don ' t speak of ! - do not be frightened 那些我们不提的东西! -别害怕
Forget the money , are you good with the camera 算了,不提钱了,你擅长摄像吗
If i reason with him , i think he might drop it 要是我和他讲理,我想他可能不提它。
Those we don ' t speak of killed it . - there it is 那些我们不提的东西杀了它-啊对了
- those we don ' t speak of killed it . - there it is -那些我们不提的东西杀了它-啊对了