He had not changed, not in the very least . 他没有变,一丁点儿也没有变。
Nobody budged you an inch . 别人一丁点儿都算计不了你。
There's not a damn thing special about any of us . 我们谁也没有一丁点儿人品出众、才能超群的地方。
There was hardly a touch of earth in her love for clare . 她对克莱的爱,几乎连一丁点儿尘俗的成份都不掺杂。
The man died very suddenly from drinking a small amount of rum after eating a large quantity of bananas . 这个人吃了好多好多香蕉后才喝了一丁点儿罗姆酒,一下子就死了。
The indian civilian, glancing at shelton in an affectionate and doubtful way, replied: "you haven't changed a bit, old chap. " 这位印度文官带着又真挚又怀疑的神情对谢尔顿瞅着答道:“你一丁点儿也没有变,老兄。“
He doesn ' t know diddly - jack about what we ' re doing 我们做的事情他一丁点儿都不了解
I ' ll have a wee drop of cream in my coffee 我要在咖啡里放一丁点儿奶油
Doctor , i m no coward ; no , not i - not so much “大夫,我不是胆小鬼!一丁点儿也算不上! ”
The merest noise is enough to wake him 一丁点儿声音就足以把他吵醒