We shall take them at a disadvantage . 我们将打他们个措手不及
I do beg you will not be taken unawares this time . 我恳求你,这一次不要被人搞得措手不及。
His mother's death was another blow out of the dark . 母亲的过世又给她一个措手不及的打击。
You have caught me on the hop , i am afraid -- give me five minutes to get ready . 你弄得我措手不及给我五分钟准备一下吧。
The lawyer 's seemingly innocent question caught the witness off his guard . 那个律师提出的似乎无关痛痒的问题,把证人问得措手不及。
Our lightning speed knocked the enemy completely off balance and struck fear into its heart . 我军行动神速,致使敌军措手不及,狼狈周章。
Our enemies were caught unprepared and we disposed of them without firing a single shot . 我们打了它个措手不及,一枪没放就把他们收拾掉了。
Mr. ben, i guess you floored us good. i reckon nobody knows what the hell to say . 班先生,你真是把我们弄了个措手不及,我看谁也不知道说什么好了。
If it came occasionally it could take the island by surprise and do some real damage . 如果它偶尔来“拜访”一次的话,就会给小岛以措手不及,使其大受损失。
These are daring men, and though we shall take them at a disadvantage, they may do us some harm unless we are careful . 这些人都是胆大妄为的家伙,虽然我们可以打他们个措手不及,但我们要谨慎小心,否则他们就可能使我们受到某种损害。