Doctor liu is on call at all times . 不论什么时候刘医生随叫随到。
His life is a total blank whenever he isn't hoping for you . 不论什么时候,只要他失去得到你的希望,他的生活也就彻底空虚了。
He, like others, yearned for the enjoyment of whatever he saw enjoyable . 他象别人那样,渴望欣赏不论什么他看到的可以欣赏的东西。
No earthly consideration should ever again induce him to touch the paw of that impure and filthy animal . 尘世间的不论什么顾虑,都决不能使他再去碰这个肮脏污秽的畜生的爪子了。
First, regardless of society or culture, mankind has discovered only a limited number of tools for making organizations work . 首先,不论什么社会或文化,人类所发现的推动组织机构运转的手段为数有限。
The hire of a cart at any time, might not be so easy as you suppose; our farmers are not in the habit of letting them out . 不论什么时候,雇马车都不象你想的那么容易。我们的农民没有把马车雇出去的习惯。
As we were now four of us, i would have ventured upon a hundred of them fairly in the open field at any time . 我们现在已经有了四个人,哪怕来上一百人,只要是在平坦空旷的地方,不论什么时候,我都敢与他们干一下。
The business would be a success , whoever owned it 不论什么人经营,这生意都会成功。
It ' s so embarrassing . i don ' t even . . . whatever 很尴尬,我甚至不. . .不论什么
Whatever may happen , you must keep calm 不论什么事发生,你必须保持冷静。