Our american friends were comforted in their obstinacy by the reflection that "at any rate we have stopped churchill entangling us in the balkans . 我们的美国朋友们对于他们顽固的态度还自得其乐,他们认为:“我们总算没让邱吉尔把我们牵扯到巴尔干半岛去。”
I don ' t want to get mixed up ( involve ) in this affair 我不想牵扯到这件事里面去。
That ' s fine - - i ' m just not gonna be a part of it 没关系,我可不愿意牵扯进去
If i ' d known sloane was involved , not a chance 如果我知道斯隆牵扯进来,根本不可能
The investigation involves a lot innocent people 这次调查牵扯到许多无辜者。
That ' s fine - - i ' m just not gonna be a part of it 没关系,我可不愿意牵扯进去
I don ' t want to involve you for problem in work 我工作上的问题不想把你也牵扯进来。
I ' m sorry to ever bring them up . - i ' m sorry , too -真难过把他们也牵扯进来-我也难过
Have you been involved in this from the beginning 你从一开始就牵扯其中吗?
That ' s fine - i ' m just not gonna be a part of it 没关系,我可不愿意牵扯进去