音标：[ 'leibərə ] 发音:
- The laborers had not appeared to shovel it .
- An italian laborer came in and asked for a loaf of white bread .
- His hands were embrowned like those of a common laborer .
- On the fifteenth of every month he made a concession to his laborers .
- Look at jimmy bradock, down to being a day laborer .
- Above all, he is a good administrator in picking able assistants and laborers .
- Farm laborers said that they always woke up to find that work had been done overnight .
- A daughter of a laborer was in much the same social position as a daughter of a farmer or a merchant .
- The wage laborer is not as much interested or solicitous in his work as the free landed proprietor .
- Congress in 1882 passed the first of a series of laws stopping future immigration of chinese laborers .
A laborer or labourer?? see variation in English spelling?? is a person who does one of the construction trades, traditionally considered unskilled manual labor, as opposed to skilled labor. In the division of labor, laborers have all blasting, hand tools, power tools, air tools, and small heavy equipment, and act as assistants to other trades,Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.