- Louis was the only babe in arms .
- I can't bear to see the pretty babes drown before my eyes .
- Don't take it to heart. they are just babes and sucklings .
- The simurgh saw the helpless babe lying at the foot of the mountain .
- They were babes in the woods when it came to international operations .
- I need you , babe . why are you running away
- No . he changed completely . he ' s a babe now
- Babe ) you can be sure , i ' ll always be here
- Athena will be there , ready to shoot . right , babe
- I think we sold them , babe . - all of them
- (slang) sometimes used as a term of address for attractive young women
- a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk; "the baby began to cry again"; "she held the baby in her arms"; "it sounds simple, but when you have your own baby it is all so different"
Babe is a slang term of endearment. Merriam-Webster states that the word is of Middle English origin, and the first recorded use was in the 14th century.
'You are something else!' 居然是你真奇怪!