媲美 compare favourably with; rival; be on a par with; match each other 日落可与日出媲美。 the sunset rivals the sunrise in beauty. 我认为他的能力不能与你的能力相媲美。 i don't think his ability is on a par with yours
It no doubt rivaled mt. shasta and mt. ranier in its snow covered magnificence . 其壮丽的雪景无疑可与沙斯塔山和雷尼尔山相媲美。
The report gives vast numbers of new facts not generally known, which form the proper pendant to russia's magnificent effort . 报告提供了很多没有被人们普遍了解的新事实,恰与俄国的辉煌战绩相媲美。
If you could write lucidly, simply, euphoniously and yet with liveliness, you would write perfectly, you would write like voltaire . 你要是能写得清楚、简洁、和谐而又生动,那就到了炉火纯青的地步,可以与伏尔泰相媲美了。
With silk it contests the chromo for smoothness 它的平滑可以与丝绸相媲美。
Zeus : your powers are no match for me 宙斯:你的力量不能和我相媲美。
How does my story compare with yours 这个故事能不能和你的相媲美啊?
Your achievements are comparable with his 你的成绩可与他的相媲美。
This product is comparable with imported products 防滑性能可靠,本产品可与国外产品相媲美。
Perseverance can sometimes equal genius in its results 就其产生的结果而言,毅力往往可以与天才相媲美。
It cannot compete with the 7 . 62 mm fired by warsaw pact weapons 它不能与华约国武器的7 . 62毫米武器相媲美。 ”