- Amedee had the zeal of the newly married .
- His prudence is parallel to his zeal .
- Zeal without knowledge is fire without light .
- They plunged into their work with immense zeal .
- The zeal for honesty had eaten him up .
- Mr. cottrell's zeal for chess is quite remarkable .
- He infused zeal into his pupils .
- Don't lose your zeal .
- He put in for me with a zeal that was quite apostolic .
- He put in for me, with a zeal that was quite apostolic .
- The reforming zeal of hollingsworth is only one step short of the madness of rappaccini .
- No one ever had more ample materials or could have worked on them with more zeal and sagacity .
- This kind of painstaking care and zeal has become part of li's working philosophy .
- On the contrary, for fear of being unjust to his daughter, he did his duty with exemplary zeal .
- He recounts the conflict with the exactitude of a well-informed witness and the zeal of a reformer .
- The wealthy merchant and shipowner were more interested in the solvency than in the religious zeal of their clients .
- I felt sorry for him as a man whose zeal and thirst for publicity were leading him and others to destruction .
- His conduct, on the unhappy occasion of wilson's execution, was capable of being attributed to an imprudent excess of zeal in the execution of his duty .
- As latterday missionaries, a few economic development professionals share both the zeal and some of the more unfortunate characteristics of their predecessors .
- The zeal of the lord of hosts will perform this