音标：[ jɔt ] 发音：
过去式: yachted 过去分词: yachted 名词复数: yachts 现在分词: yachting
- Huge waves drove the yacht onto the rocks .
- They're building a goddam yacht harbor .
- Will you crew for me on my yacht ?
- The yacht was sailing free over the sea .
- The yacht was a handsome craft .
- They picked up the yacht on their radar screen .
- The new yacht is smaller and therefore cheaper .
- They were able to position the yacht by means of radar .
- She had meant to drive down to the quay and rejoin the yacht .
- She sails her own yacht .
- an expensive vessel propelled by sail or power and used for cruising or racing
- travel in a yacht
A yacht is a recreational boat or ship. The term originated from the Dutch Jacht meaning "hunt".