音标：[ wæg ] 发音：
- He wagged his round red head .
- The dog rushed at me , wagging its tail .
- His silvery tongue began to wag .
- The dog wagged his tail, and went on .
- Their scandalous affair has really set tongues wagging .
- Your tongue wags too freely .
- How wags the world with you ?
- The tail is too big to wag .
- The tail wags the dog .
- A dog wags its tail .
Wag is a traditional highland district in the Amhara Region of Ethiopia, in the approximate location of the modern Wag Hemra Zone. Weld Blundell described the district as bounded on the south by the mountains of Lasta, on the east and north by the Tellare River, and the west by the Tekezé.