过去式: wadded 过去分词: wadded 名词复数: wads 现在分词: wadding
- He wadded his cap into his pocket .
- Put a wad of paper under the leg of the table to make it level .
- Washing the wads with water, and the testing for alkalinity gave a negative result .
- The only valid reason for my appearing in our wads was to strengthen chrysler's creditability .
- He pulled a wad of 10 notes out of his pocket
- I ' ve got a wad burning a hole in my pocket
- They shot their wad in less than two months
- Look at that . a wad of gum on a piece of paper
- I ' ve had a good run here , so you ' ve a wad of money
- My wadded jacket and pants had been dried above the stove
- a wad of something chewable as tobacco
同义词：chew, chaw, cud, quid, plug,
- (often followed by `of'') a large number or amount or extent; "a batch of letters"; "a deal of trouble"; "a lot of money"; "he made a mint on the stock market"; "see the rest of the winners in our huge passel of photos"; "it must have cost plenty"; "a slew of journalists"; "a wad of money"
同义词：batch, deal, flock, good deal, great deal, hatful, heap, lot, mass, mess, mickle, mint, mountain, muckle, passel, peck, pile, plenty, pot, quite a little, raft, sight, slew, spate, stack, tidy sum,
- a small mass of soft material; "he used a wad of cotton to wipe the counter"
- compress into a wad; "wad paper into the box"
同义词：pack, bundle, compact,
- crowd or pack to capacity; "the theater was jampacked"
同义词：jam, jampack, ram, chock up, cram,
Wad is an old mining term for any black manganese oxide or hydroxide mineral-rich rock in the oxidized zone of various ore deposits. Typically closely associated with various iron oxides.
这个生活习惯让你没办法富起来 你中枪？ （双语）