- W is a zero mean white noise source .
- We have taken w to be constant, in the interest of simplicity .
- The opening displacement v is equal to the thickness contraction w .
- Werner heisenberg advanced a theory of nuclear composition. w .
- Elionor thought she could distinguish a large w in the direction .
- The subscript o and w identify the unweathered and weathered states .
- A tank containing water is placed on a spring scale, which registers a total weight w .
we have proved the invariance of m only with the implicit assumption w/锁1. 仅仅在暗中假定w1时，我们才证明了M的不变性。
- We shall use the symbol w without any subscript to denote work done on the system by its surroundings .
- If the range of frequencies being absorbed spreads across the visible, the object w ill appear black .
W (named double-u,Pronounced , , , or plural double-ues,"W", Oxford English Dictionary, 2nd edition (1989); Merriam-Webster's Third New International Dictionary of the English Language, Unabridged (1993)Brown & Kiddle (1870) The institutes of grammar, p. 19.