- In humans and monkeys, there is only one uterus .
- Atropine has negligible effects on the human uterus .
- By day 11 the ovum begins to attach and implant in the lining of the uterus .
- The uterus receives its blood and nerve supply through the broad ligament .
- The uterus consists of two uterine horns, a body and a cervix .
- The blastocyst is then surgically introduced into the uterus of a foster mother .
- There is hollow in the thickened wall of a uterus into which the placenta grows .
- If an egg is fertilized, the body automatically absorbs it and the extra tissue from the uterus .
- Parturition is defined as the physiologic process by which the pregnant uterus delivers the fetus and placenta from the maternal organism .
- A case of operation on single - sided uterus twist in dog
- a hollow muscular organ in the pelvic cavity of females; contains the developing fetus