- Much of central asia was appropriated by the tsars only in the nineteenth century .
- There were others who dreamed for poland, manya knew, and plotted to throw bombs at the tsar .
- There was another meeting of these two potentates at erfurt, in which the tsar was manifestly less amenable to the dazzling tactics of napoleon than he had been .
- The tsar visited his collection every morning
- Any one that stays is a traitor to the tsar
- The tsar wont forget your services
- Let nobody know of it ! the tsar added , frowning
- The tsars hesitation lasted only an instant
- How so ? the tsar interrupted , frowning sternly
- That tsar aiexander bought from the wife