the servant 中文是什么意思
发音:用"the servant"造句"the servant"怎么读
- The servant sopped up the water with a towel .
- They got very little out of the servants .
- The servants dozed in the antechambers .
- The servant worn a fawning smile .
- The servant announced mr. and mrs. smith .
- The servant came sleepily in .
- The dinner was a grand one, the servants were numerous .
- The servant blindfolded him .
- The servant led the visitors in .
- I'm sending all but two of the servants off .
general servant 中文, exit servant 中文, outdoor servant 中文, eye servant 中文, servant leader 中文, civil servant 中文, servant maid 中文, second servant 中文, bond servant 中文, the serpent and the eagle 中文, the serpent and the lovers 中文, the serpentine hyde park 中文, the serpentine romance 中文, the serpent‘s eye 中文, the servant led the visitors in 中文, the servant of two masters 中文, the servant sisters of eve 中文, the servant worn a fawning smile 中文,