音标：[ 'sni:kiŋ ] 发音:用"sneaking"造句"sneaking"怎么读
- Samuel sneaked a glance at terenia .
- What are you sneaking around here for ?
- "we have to sneak around," he cried .
- He raised his spear and sneak forward .
- The cat ate the food and sneaked off .
- He sneaked a glance at the grateful woman .
- She shouldn't have been here sneaking around .
- That was how they sneaked by .
- He calls him a sneaking fool .
- He stole the money and sneaked out of the house .
- not openly expressed; "a sneaking suspicion"