Until the steward woke her at six the next morning with a cup of tea and a plate of plain sweet biscuits . 一直到第二天早上六点钟,她才被给她送来一杯茶和一盘清淡甜饼干的乘务员叫醒。
For nearly a year, i sopped around the house, the store, the school and the church, like an old biscuit, dirty and inedible。 差不多有一年多的时间我无精打采地周旋于家、店铺、学校和教堂之间,象一块陈饼干,肮脏且不能再吃了。
The manufacturers had to pay more money than they had anticipated , for they bought the biscuit from the student for $ 4800 . 饼干公司不得不付出比他们预计的还要多得多的钱,因为他们花了4800美元从那位大学生那里买下了那块饼干。
One of my colleagues likes to eat gingerbread nut 我的一个同事喜欢吃姜汁饼干。
" germain , a glass of sherry and a biscuit “杰曼,拿一杯白葡萄酒和一块饼干来。
Sit over here , tore . tore , here ! - cookie 做到这里来,托尔,托尔,这里-饼干?
They picked up the man you were meeting , bisquet 你的接头人饼干,被他们抓到了
The biscuit compels the mosquitoes quit the equipment 这种饼干迫使蚊子离开设备
I ' m telling you butter waffles are great , gee 我告诉你奶油华夫饼干很好吃的,天
I see a . giant . chocoiate - chunk marshmaiiow cookie 我看到一大块厚片巧克力饼干