I found a piece of rope, made a noose, slipped it about the kitten's neck . 我找来一根绳子,打了个扣,顺手一撸套上了小猫的脖子。
Bold talent reached for the envelope the landlady held out to him and put it in his pocket . 英才接过房东太太递给的信,顺手塞进衣袋。
I had not availed myself of a chance to snatch some petty piece of white property that had been carelessly left within my reach . 我从不乘机顺手拿别人不慎丢下、我又唾手可得的小件财物。
I spreaded them casually when i was passing by 我路过的时候顺手把它们撒了下去
How are you getting along with your new photo - copier 这台新的复印机你用得顺手吗?
Even from your twisted iittie agency 也可以顺手清理你们那个小小的特工组织
And immediately , he threw the cigarette into the river 于是他马上顺手就把烟丢到河中。
Just give me more egg rolls while you ' re at it 再给我一个蛋卷刚好你顺手
We were still hungry , so we decided to get some dessert 我们仍然很饿所以我们顺手弄了点甜点
And added some compensators . they used to be pretty good , 添加了补偿装置它以前用起来相当顺手