Then there was that damsel of sixty winters of age still excursioning around in her frosty bloom . 还有在人世度过了六十冬的那位女子,带着她那饱经霜雪的杏脸桃腮,还那么满处散逛。
The hoar-frost whitened the pavement in front of mr. moore's residence, and made silent havoc among the tender plants in his garden . 白霜洒白了穆尔先生的住宅前面的大路,悄悄地摧残园子里嫩弱的草木。
The far summit fairly smoked with frost; white vapors curled up from its white-wooded top, as from a chimney . 老远望去,山巅伏霜如烟;白蒙蒙的烟霭,从雪白多树的山顶上袅袅上升,仿佛从烟囱里冒出来的。
As to ada and me, whom he had wrapped up with great care, the night being sharp and frosty, we trembled from head to foot . 至于我和婀达两人,他虽然煞费苦心地把我们裹了起来,但是夜里风寒霜浓,我们还冻得浑身发抖。
As to that great tree, strong-trunked and broad-armed, it seemed to defy a spring-night frost to harm its still bare boughs . 至于那株大树,树身雄伟,枝丫粗大,似乎不把春夜寒霜放在眼里,不怕它会损害那依然光秃的枝柯。
The cream protects your skin from sunburn 这种乳霜保护你的皮肤不致被太阳晒伤。
Glittering like hoar - frost to my wandering eyes 像闪耀的白霜一样随着我徘徊的眼睛
Wearing sun cream ? you ' re a farmer for gods sake 还涂日霜?你是庄稼汉呀,老弟!
The field was covered with rime in the early morning 清晨地里覆盖着一层白霜。
More and more sunbathers are using sunscreen 越来越多的日光浴者用上了防晒霜。