She offended him because she was so brazen in her sin, that was all; and he prayed for her soul . 她惹他生气是因为她对待自己的罪恶是那样地厚颜无耻就这些;他为她的灵魂祈祷。
And she took such a taste for this solitary rambling that she often contrived to remain out from breakfast till tea . 她是那样地喜欢自己游荡,经常在吃完早饭到喝茶这段时间想法在外面留连。
All at once i saw him stagger on his legs like a drunken man, and then fall like a block to the ground . 忽然间我看他象一个醉汉那样地摇摇晃晃走着,不一会儿象块大木头似的咕咚一声跌倒在地。
How could you kill doug like that ? he loved you 你怎么能那样地杀害杜格?他爱你
You aren ' t as competitive as you could be 你不会像你有可能那样地充满竞争性。
I don ' t want to ever see your eyes like that again 我再也不要看到你那样地眼神了
I must have been mad to forget myself like that 我准是疯了,那样地忘其所以。
Yea , turtledove her . eve . naked wheatbellied sin 280对,把她当作斑鸠那样地疼爱吧。
Most programs use data in one way or another 大多数程序都会这样或那样地使用到数据。
Now it could be whole , with nothing missing 圆圈是那样地高兴,现在它可以说是完美无缺了。