He had everything under perfect control in commanding millions of troops and compelled the enemy to move according to his will . 他手握数百万重兵,指挥若定,逼迫敌人按他的步子走。
I agree there should be changes, but predict our masters will kick and scream against them until forced at pistol-point to mend their ways . 我同意应当改变现状,但料想我们的主子会又踢又闹地加以反对,直到在枪口的逼迫下改变他们的作法。
Well , why do you always push harder than necessary 可你为什么要作不必要的逼迫?
Biessed are you when people insult you , persecute you , 人若因我辱骂你们,逼迫你们
Report , say they , and we will report it 因此,逼迫我的必都绊跌,不能得胜。
And saul was consenting unto his death 1从这日起,耶路撒冷的教会,大遭逼迫。
Research on the forces defense tactic of the football 足球逼迫式防守战术研究
You may drive yourself much too hard sometimes 你有时可能会逼迫自己得太甚。
We can ' t force ryan to make the right choice 我们不能逼迫ryan做出正确的选择
If peopie persecuted me , they wiii persecute you , too 他们若逼迫了我,也要逼迫你们