We would repay all of our government backed loans by the end of the year . 到年底,我们就可以还清由政府保证的全部贷款。
Mr. xia seemed to understand, for he sat down again, put up his hand to his brow . 夏先生的心头似乎还清楚,他重新坐下,把一只手按在额角上。
I can still see her great eyes at me intently over the table . 她坐在桌子对面,一双大眼睛目不转睛地看着我,那神情至今还清晰地浮现在我的眼前。
Dr. dell provided the money, and dr. bethune listed the amounts, to be repaid in full . 德尔大夫供给他钱,白求恩大夫记下数目,好在日后全部还清。
This kind of bank loan is called a mortgage. families can take 30 years to pay off the mortgage . 这种银行贷款叫住房抵押贷款,贷款要在三十年内还清。
Then he delivered to the escort, drunk and sober, a receipt for the escorted and requested him to dismount . 然后,他交给护送者--虽然喝醉了酒但是还清醒--一个被护送者的收条,而且叫他下马。
I asked him delicately to inform mr. skimpole, while i should be gone to fetch money that we would have the pleasure of paying his debt . 我请他在我出去取钱的时候,委婉一点儿告诉斯金波先生,我们很乐意帮他还清这笔债务。
When do you envisage being able to pay back the money 你设想何时能还清这笔钱?
I remember your parents ' first house very well 我还清楚记得你父母的第一栋房子。
But i can ' t go anywhere until i pay off kwang - su 不过我还清官书的钱前哪也不能去