The time passed so lightly in this good company, that i began to be almost reconciled to my residence at shaw . 有了这样绝佳的伴儿,时光轻松地一闪就过去了,我几乎甘心情愿地想在肖府定居下来了。
Knowing nothing of this, slote went to the embassy with a light heart, hoping to dispose of some overdue work on this quite sunday . 斯鲁特对这些一无所知,他心情轻松地到大使馆去,想在这个平静的星期日把一些拖延下来的工作干完。
I hear people talking in an airy way of throwing modern armies ashore here and there as if they were bales of goods to be dumped on a beach and forgotten . 我听到人们轻松地谈到把现代化部队随意送到岸上各处,仿佛他们是一捆捆的货物,扔到海滩上,就可以不再过问了。
In the end , we fixed it all up fairly easily 终于,我们非常轻松地把一切都搞定。
The soldiers marched twenty miles with ease 战士们很轻松地完成了20英里的行军
Schedule and track projects with greater ease 更轻松地排定项目日程和跟踪项目
He bragged that he had passed the exam easily 他吹牛说他已轻松地通过了考试。
Control allows you to easily create navigation menus 控件可以轻松地创建导航菜单。
Thereby you get a comfortable monthly overview 因此你可以很轻松地观察每月的数量。
Component allows you to easily accomplish this task 组件使您能够轻松地完成此任务。