From his words and behaviour i know that he is a know-it-all fellow . 从他的言行,我知道他是个不学无术而喜欢吹牛皮的家伙。
With regard to their influencing public manners, miss crawford must not understand me . 至于谈到他们对于公众言行举止的影响,克劳福特小姐不要误解我的意思。
Some compensate by disguise, affecting the accent, posture, and bonhomie of the well-bred . 有些人乔装打扮,弥补缺陷,故意模仿门第高贵的人的言行举止和温文尔雅。
He remembered the stories told of his grandfather-of his strong views, unorthodoxy and scientific inclinations . 他记得关于他祖父的许多故事--他的激烈的见解,非正统的言行和对科学的爱好。
She was very proud of him, she regarded him as the greatest man in europe, all he said and did was remarkable in her eyes . 她很为他自豪,把他看成是欧洲最伟大的人物;他的一切言行,在她看来,都是了不起的。
His legendary courtesy, which the uninitiated took for pliability, was a marvelous way to keep all the contending forces at arm's length . 对于传说中的他彬彬有礼的言行,不了解的人以为是顺从,其实是避免同各竞争力量亲近的一个绝好办法。
They lived in a pleasant house, with a garden, and they had discreet servants, and felt themselves superior to anyone in the neighbourhood . 他们的寓所十分舒适,既有花园又有言行谨慎小心的佣仆,与四邻相比,他们的优越感也就不禁油然而生。
Don ' t let his rudeness rub you the wrong way (别让他的粗鲁言行,使你难过。 )
Don / ' t let his rudeness rub you the wrong way (别让他的粗鲁言行,使你难过。 )
And whatever is done or said returns at last to me 无论什么言行最终都归结到我。