The first thing you should know is that all of the different regions or provinces in china developed different cooking styles ; 首先你要知道的是在中国所有的地区和省份都发展了各自的烹饪风格。
After some slices of bread and jam, sabina said: "i say, you know, you are a brick!" and freda chimed in: "right! " 吃了几片果酱面包之后,莎比娜说:“我说呀,你要知道,你真是个好人!”弗蕾达便应合着说:“没错!”
Wherefore, oh judges, be good cheer about death, and know of a certainty, that no evil can happen to a good man, either in life or after death . 法官们啊,不必为死亡而感到丧气。要知道善良的人无论生前死后都不会遭逢恶果。
We had an excellent breakfast, and when any one declined anything on the table, he said "provided by contract, you know; don't be afraid of it! " 早饭精美可口,要是哪一道菜有人不赏光,他就说:“要知道,这都是订好的,帐款已清,只管放心吃吧!”
Why , we all know how much your receipts are worth 要知道,我们知道你那些收条。
I want to know whether an elephant runs fast or not 我想要知道大象是否跑得快。
Cos you know new york city is make up of basketball 要知道纽约可是篮球圣地啊。
I ' m in fourth grade , i have a girlfriend 你要知道,我四年级了,已经有女朋友了
- you won ' t confide in me . - you want it ? here it is -你不信任我吗-你想要知道吗
To know the latest bidding status , you can either 要知道最新的竞投情况,你可以