She was poor, quite alone, and had had a hard time in london, both before and after her husband died . 她贫穷,相当孤单,在她丈夫生前生后,她曾在伦敦过着艰难的生活。
When times get tough, there's no choice except to take a deep breath, carry on, and do the best you can . 在艰难的时势下,没有别的法子,你只能憋着一口气干下去,尽自己的最大努力。
The visit in china in 1970 was difficult for edgar snow, however, for the additional reason that he was not feeling well . 一九七年的访华对埃德加斯诺来说是艰难的,他自我感觉不佳。
The relationship of changes in the central nervous system and sense organs to environmental pollutants is a vast and difficult topic . 中枢神经系统和感觉器官与环境污染物的关系,是一大而艰难的课题。
We may, i am sure, rate this tremendous year as the most splendid, as it was the most deadly, year in our long english and british story . 我深信,我们可以把这惊涛骇浪的一年当作我们悠久的英吉利和大不列颠帝国历史上最光荣的一年,也是最艰难的一年。
You know , i was expecting a tough match from fernando 我也期待一场艰难的比赛。
The thought which uses me answers your question 我回答艰难的问题让你茅塞顿开?
Or as a man , in those hard circumstances 在这样艰难的情况下,都没有犯任何错误
I cannot deny it was a difficult decision for me 我不否认这对我是个艰难的抉择
So , we ' re gonna have to make some hard choices 所以我们必须做出一些艰难的选择