A great stone, dropped from above, smashed through the bottom of the boat . 一块大石头从上面落下来,把船底砸个大窟窿。
So she got up on a stool and took the bundle down from the hole above the fireplace and laid it on the table . 于是她站在一条凳上,从壁炉上边的窟窿里取出小包,放在桌子上。
The captain now had no difficulty before him, but to furnish his two boats, stop the breach of one, and man them . 船长现在除了安排他的两只小船,把其中一只的窟窿补好,再把人手派上去,没有别的困难了。
The ship ' s full of holes . . . . we ' re going to sink 船身上全是窟窿,我们要沉下去了。
Enough powder here to blow a hole in the sky , 这里的火药都够把天炸个窟窿了
There was a hole in the nose of your r27 . . . 在你r27的鼻翼上有个窟窿… !
Meanwhile , he ' s blasting holes in the reef 而且他在礁石上炸出了很多窟窿
I don ' t like the ugly look of that hole in the gable 我不喜欢山墙上的那个难看的窟窿。
And whatever further perforations you may put in it 不管你以后要给这婚姻打上多少个窟窿
Not as dramatic as falling through the ice , you know 你知道,并不象掉进冰窟窿这么有戏剧性