Without a word i seized the bottle by the neck and hit him over the head with it as hard as i could . 我二话没说,一把攥住瓶颈,使出全身气力,狠狠地砸在他的头上。
Five minutes afterward, in another submergence, a mess of bodies poured down on them over the top of the cabin . 五分钟过后,又一排浪头打来,有几个人的躯体越过舱顶,砸在他们身上。
Feliks thought the chair was too heavy for walden to lift but walden raised it above his head and smashed it against the door . 费利克斯想椅子太重他举不起来,但沃尔登居然举过头顶向门砸去。
Bending instinctively, without rational thought, celia reached down and, seizing one of the shoes she had dropped moments earlier, threw it hard at andrew . 没有经过理性的思考,西莉亚本能地弯下身去,抓起一只刚才甩掉的鞋,使劲朝安德鲁砸去。
You don ' t know what you ' re messing with here , do you 你不知道你把这事搞砸了吗
Hopes of reaching an agreement were shattered today 达成协议的希望今天搞砸了。
What ' s fucked up is you beating the shit out of my truck 你把我的车砸得一塌糊涂
I - i - i ' m really sorry , i really screwed up 我,我,我很抱歉,是我把一切都搞砸了
Oh . brother ! how could you mess up all the time 喔,兄弟,你怎?能始终都搞砸呢?
She dropped the ashtray and scarred the table 烟灰缸从她手中落下,砸伤了桌面。