I'll be a big farmer before you can bat an eye ! 你只要眨眨眼,我就马上变成一个富裕的庄稼人!
Rule persisted with a blink at the rebuff . 鲁尔听到这冷冰冰的答复眨了眨眼睛,接着这个话题谈下去。
Ase said with an impatience that made his mother blink . 埃斯说这话时表现出的不耐烦使他的母亲直眨眼。
He winked at kamejiro, and chucked him under the chin with the whip . 他朝龟次郎眨眨眼睛,用鞭子撩撩他下巴。
The men, accustomed to the gloom of the jungle, blinked their eyes, were uncertain here . 大家习惯了丛林里阴暗的光线,到了这儿都不由得直眨眼,心里七上八下。
As tom talked, declaring there could be no god, the stranger smiled and winked at the bystanders . 当汤姆高谈阔论,声称上帝是不会有的时候,陌生人微笑,向旁观者眨眨眼睛。
If you were of an observant turn it might have struck you that he blinked much less often than most of us . 假如你善于观察,你也许会注意到:他眨眼睛的次数要比咱们大多数人少得多。
I must have sat there stunned and blinking at the note as much as a minute before i came rightly to myself again . 我在那儿坐着发愣,望着那张钞票直眨眼,大约足有一分钟才清醒过来。
He did not blink, but from time to time the lids closed down with delicate gravity over his pale green eyes . 他不在眨眼,可是那眼皮却不时地闭下来盖过他那淡绿色的眼睛,流露出令人难以捉摸的严肃神情。
Lf you can feel this , l want you to blink your eyes 如果你能感觉到,就眨眨眼睛