He's a capital fellow, and i wish we could get acquainted . 他是个挺棒的家伙,我真希望跟他交个朋友。
He wished there were some issue on which he could defeat bertrand . 他真希望发生一起什么事,能使他击败伯特兰德。
I wish i'd seen tennyson make that fifty-eight last thursday . 我真希望我能看到坦尼森上星期四是怎么赢五十八分的。
I should like to die miserable, poor, and starving, without a friend . 我真希望死的时候贫困潦倒,饥寒交迫,一个亲人也不在身边。
He wished he was as confident about getting to the top as his father and mother were . 他真希望自己对于飞黄腾达能像他父母一样有信心。
I'd also like to go on record as wishing i'd had the wit and moral courage to make the speech mrs. jordan did . 我还愿意在记录里写上,我真希望能象乔丹女士刚才所做的那样,具有道义上的勇气和才智来讲那番话。
He crawled to another chimney and waited; it was so cold that he had a wild wish to merge into the icy bricks of the chimney and have it all over . 他爬到另一个烟囱边等待着;他浑身冷得厉害,真希望自己能与烟囱的冷冰冰的砖块混为一体,把这桩事全部了结。
So cheap , though i wish i could have been there 真混,不过我也真希望当时我在场
I wish i had connections with the president (真希望我也能和董事长拉上关系。 )
Terry : hopefully i ' ll be the next lucky guy 泰瑞:真希望我会是下一个幸运的人。