If you look at the map, the us seems to be cut into three parts by the mississippi river and the rocky mountains . 如果你看一看地图,美国就象是被密西西比河与落矶山脉切成了3部分。
People have already made arrangements for foreign travel, anticipating the satisfactions of seeing the mosques of istanbul . 人们已决定去国外作一次旅行,渴望看一看伊斯坦布尔的清真寺。
Her eyes, shadowed by the journey, glanced eagerly about, welcoming all she saw; a wisp of hair was loose above her ear . 她的眼睛由于长途跋涉而显得有点暗淡,急切地四下望望,仿佛样样都要看一看;一绺头发被在她的耳朵上。
Sometimes we don't like everything we see when we gaze into that mirror, but we'd be crazy if we didn't take a good, hard look . 虽然有时我们在这镜子中看到东西,不一定那么愉快,但如果不去认真地看一看的话,我们会晕头转向的。
Malanta : well , come and take a look , friend 马兰塔:那么,进来看一看吧,朋友!
Look at the sample question before you mark answers 在回答问题之前看一看例题。
Rose : i ' d like to 2 ) have a look at them sometime 柔丝:我希望有机会能看一看。
Salesperson : please show me your receipt again 店员:再让我看一看你的收据好吗?
Read the doctor ' s instruction before taking the medicine 服药前请看一看医嘱。
I think if you saw , you ' ll understand 我想如果你们到实地看一看的话,你们会明白的