The spot of sadness moving in meditation in spite of his effect to stun himself, he would have borne a happy resemblance to an idiot in the sun . 尽管他努力让自己的思想停滞,但伤感的疤痕仍在冥想中移动,否则他真会象晒太阳的白痴那样感到愉快。
Hollywood was a three-ring circus filled with wild, insane characters, a minefield with a parade of idiots dancing across it . 好莱坞犹如一个可以同时演出三台节目的大马戏场,挤满了疯狂放荡的角色;它又象一个地雷区,一群群白痴却在其中翩翩起舞。
He knew well that the quick-witted girl could claim none of that exemption from the penalties of captivity that was so cheerfully accorded to her feeble-minded sister . 他清楚地知道,这个聪明的姑娘不可能象她那白痴的妹妹一样享受特权,可以免受俘虏的惩罚。
- this is for iocals only . - beat it , drag queen -这是本地人派对! -快滚吧,白痴
Oh , my god , kia , he is a total idiot 噢,我的上帝,基娅,他是个彻头彻尾的白痴
That shit would be redundant . - no , it wouldn ' t 真是多余的白痴问题不,才不是
We bring up some coke , we deal with these morons 把可卡因挖出来和那些白痴交易
You idiot ! what were you doing ? ! ' he hissed 白痴!你在做什么? ! “他嘘声叫道。
< i > shania ' s right here . < / i > < i > no silly poetry . < / i > 仙妮亚在这没有了白痴的诗歌
Are you going to screw with me ? try it , you idiot 你想怎么样?试试看,你个白痴