The last carriage disappeared, and bertha, alone at length, lay down by the window on the sofa . 最后一辆马车消失了,伯莎好容易才得孤闲清静,在窗边的沙发上躺了下来。
I had lived a placid, uneventful, sedentary existence all my days-the life of a scholar and a recluse on an assured and comfortable income . 我一向过惯清静的、闲散安宁的生活--靠一笔稳固的、可以安乐度日的收益,过着学者和隐士的生活。
Same likes the nature , also is quietly graceful 同样的喜欢大自然,清静又优雅
Here , it ' s all i have ! now leave us alone 这里,我全部的了!现在让我们清静会儿!
How lovely it was here , so still , so really woodland 这么清静。这么真的森林世界!
How silent and gloomy it seemed by the well 泉水的阂围一切都显得十分清静,十分忧郁!
We shall move out of the town . we want peace 我们将从城里搬走,我们想过一下清静的日子。
Why won ' t you let him alone so i can have some peace 你就不能不惹他,让我清静一会儿。
" toward the command . the night is clear . stars . “在回司令部的路上夜色清静,有星星. ”
Gina , would you just leave me alone for a little while 吉娜,你能让我一个人清静会儿吗?