It showed the inability of the united states to throw a powerful army without delay into the battle in france . 这显示了美国无力立即派遣一支强大军队到法国去投入战斗。
So stubbornly did the filipinos fight that mckinley eventually had to send 70, 000 troops to the islands . 菲律宾人战斗得如此顽强,麦金莱最后不得不派遣七万军队到该群岛去。
The man we sent to australia to head up this particular effort was a former secretary of war, brigadier general hurley . 派遣至澳洲担任此项特殊任务者,为前陆军部长哈来准将。
When he learnt that he would be sent abroad, he returned to the farm and his father hid him until the end of the war . 当他得知要派遣他去国外的消息时,便逃回自己的农场,他父亲一直把他藏到大战结束。
To provide guidance to the staff in london pending my arrival, it is necessary to send there someone who was acquainted with my general ideas . 在我未到伦敦前,必须派遣一个明了我的企图的人去代理我,指导那里的参谋人员。
He was even sent to korea on a special mission 他甚至还被派遣到韩国去执行任务。
Send embassies in the morning . - one last thing -早上派遣使者-还有最后一件事
As the father has sent me , even so i send you 如父派遣了我,我也同样派遣你们。
The bachelor is detached to attach tags to the yacht 学士被派遣去给游艇贴标签。
Attend club meetings of your sponsor rotary club 定期出席你的派遣扶轮社例会。